Currently interning with NCP, a Latinx-based production company working to bring up more English spoken latinx stories in various areas from comedy stand ups, festivals, to films and TV/Streaming services.
Jackelyn’s responsibilities has been and not limited to:
- revising and drafting company’s website through Squarespace
- Building holiday social collaterals through adobe suite programs such as photoshop, after effects and premiere for graphics in videos(lower thirds, title cards, motion graphics, animation, etc)
- pitched creative ideas to boost our social following and attract more audience
- attended weekly NCP Team meetings and social medias meetings; pitching in ideas, feedback and projects to further amplify NCP’s reach and potential
- organized and further developed data charts and spreadsheets regarding the engagement of our social posts
- drafted media reports for LDC(Latino Donor Collective) that spoke of the Latinx representation within shows, films and various media companies.